Breastfeed with Confidence Webinar
Don’t lose sleep over breastfeeding.
Have the confidence to breastfeed well from day one.
My Breastfeeding with Confidence webinar is very different from traditional hospital breastfeeding classes.
They are designed as a prenatal course because the first few hours and days are so important especially for initiating breastfeeding.
There has been some amazing research on lactation and breastfeeding in the 2000s which has completely changed how we should be educating and supporting breastfeeding women and babies. Not all hospitals have kept up with this.
My classes are based on:
*the latest evidence on the biomechanics of breastfeeding
*An up-to-date knowledge of the physiology of lactation
*Best practices that work with your baby’s beautiful breastfeeding reflexes and not against them
What you will learn:
- Prenatal preparation
- How to get the most out of the hospital experience
- What to expect from birth and in the first 6 weeks
- What demand feeding means
- How to get the best “latch”
- How to position your baby at the breast
- How to know if your baby is getting enough
- Engorgement solutions
- Troubleshooting other common issues
- When and where to get help
- What effective partner support looks like
If you want to have the confidence to get your breastfeeding off to the best start possible (and navigate your way through all the conflicting advice to will receive) book into my prenatal workshop now!
Only $67 per couple.
*Partners are strongly advised to come because the research shows partner support is one of the leading factors of breastfeeding success.